This Page

has been moved to new address

Let's Call Santa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: Let's Call Santa

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Let's Call Santa

Ian: I want Winnie the Pooh pajamas.
Mommy:  You don't have any Winnie the Pooh pajamas.  Maybe Santa will bring you some for Christmas.
Ian: Let's talk to Santa on the phone.  Let's call him up. Where is our tree?  Santa will come to our house and bring our Christmas Tree.  He will put our tree in his sleigh and bring it with his shiny new reindeer.  Me and Santa will open my presents up and say, "LOOK! My big Winnie the Pooh Bear shirt!"  I will give Santa his hat.  Santa will be very relieved; he forgot his hat on Christmas.  I will put Santa's hat on him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home