This Page

has been moved to new address

Jurassic Dollhouse

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: Jurassic Dollhouse

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jurassic Dollhouse

The new doll house was a fabulous find, but the first thing Ian said to me after we set it up was, "Where's the family?"  That's right, it came with all the furniture, but no dolls.

I told him his Little People would be happy to play in it, and left it at that.  I knew he'd find some inhabitants for it soon enough, and I was right.




My favorite was when they took the doors off and pretended to use them as saws. It was quite an extensive remodeling project.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home