This Page

has been moved to new address

Now kitties...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: Now kitties...

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Now kitties...

Ian went downstairs with me to feed the cats.  As soon as the six of them were each settled in front of one of the circle of six cat food bowls, Ian stepped into the middle and said, "Now kitties, I'm going to tell you a story."  He plopped down in the middle, startling several cats away from the kitty buffet and held up a finger.  "This is Thomas," he said.

I wish I could have waited this out and found out the rest of the story, but the cats were eyeballing him with definite suspicion, and they outnumber him, so I convinced him to let them eat in peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home