This Page

has been moved to new address

You say it's yer birthday...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: You say it's yer birthday...

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You say it's yer birthday...

My birthday was awesome. It was filled with friends, family, cake, and presents. And, of course, I listened to the Beatles Yer Birthday song, so the day was complete.

This is a sour cream devil's food cake with cocoa icing cream. I also was priveleged to share raspberry yellow cake and what my mother calls Grandma's Cake with a great many of my favorite people, so when I say it was a good day... believe me!

My son brightened it by capering around the house yelling, "it's my birthday!  Happy birthday to YOU, Mommy!  It's my birthday!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home