This Page

has been moved to new address

Wow! Butterflies!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: Wow! Butterflies!

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wow! Butterflies!


Here is a photo of Ian screaming in terror as he attempts to flee the butterfly exhibit at the Smithsonian. Sorry it's blurry, but he was moving pretty fast and I only got one take.  

It probably makes me a bad mother, but I laugh hysterically every time I look at this picture.  I'm not even sure why this hits me in my tickle spot, but it may have something to do with the fact that once we got outside, he ran directly to the window that looks into the pavilion and stood with his nose pressed up against it.

I also loved when one landed on him, and, while I was busy appreciating the wonder and beauty of this special creature, my son was screaming, "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!"

Good thing this exhibit is free on Tuesdays, because I'd be surprised if we used two full minutes of our allotted 15 minute time slot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home