This Page

has been moved to new address

My favorite Shutterfly Card

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: My favorite Shutterfly Card

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My favorite Shutterfly Card

I'm currently in love with this Thank You Card from Shutterfly.  I really enjoy Shutterfly's personalized stationery options- they're very high quality, easy to produce, and reasonably priced, even compared with non-personalized cards.

Hands down, however, my favorite way to use these cards is to send them to my dear godmother, whom I love very much.  Sadly, she has Alzheimer's disease and can't always put the pieces together on exactly who she's looking at in a photo, and this is so frustrating for her.  She knows it's someone she loves, and she knows they're important, but, for instance, a snapshot of my beautiful son isn't enough context for her to figure out what she's looking at.

Shutterfly's beautiful card designs allow me to create a layout that shows my whole family in one place, with all our names, so she knows exactly who we are.  And I can customize each card to the occasion to make it even more special.  And when I'm done, Shutterfly will mail it directly to her.  This deal is hard to beat- in the same amount of time it would take you to send a "virtual" card, and for not much  more money, you can send the real deal directly to someone you love to brighten their day.  My godmother LOVES to get mail, and I think this year for Christmas, instead of a gift she'll use up, throw away, and forget about, I'm going to send her 25 days of my family, using Shutterfly's amazing cards.

Do you want to get started on your own card?  Just visit http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/5x7-folded-greeting-cards and you'll find everything you need.  Planning to pick YOUR favorite Shutterfly card? Let them know!

Posh Pinstripes 5x7 folded card
Unique party invitations and announcements by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home