This Page

has been moved to new address

I can't, I have "crazy hair."

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: I can't, I have "crazy hair."

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I can't, I have "crazy hair."


This morning Ian informed us that he could not go with us to drop Daddy off at the Metro because, and I quote, "I have Crazy Hair." (See said Crazy Hair above, along with Let's-Adopt-Him-Thomas and the rarely photographed Mommy.)

By mid-afternoon he had decided he was a baby bird, so tonight we did the full-bore feather washing and grooming routine.  Here he is, freshly coiffed:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Semele_74 said...

and yes, Thomas is indeed chewing on Ian's arm, which Ian found completely charming.

August 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home