This Page

has been moved to new address

We did it!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: We did it!

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

We did it!

Ian and I, as you can see, have completed our 100 mile pledge!  He hasn't been along for all of them, but he's logged a lot!  He's quite a trooper.

Wish us good weather in the morning, although the actual three miles of the march itself are going to seem like an anticlimax to us!

I also want to take a moment to say THANK YOU, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! to my generous sponsors.  You'll find them in the sidebar.  There is still time to be one of them!  Just click on the badge below.  Thanks to all of you, not only did I reach my personal fundraising goal, but my team is nearing their goal as well.   The babies thank you too!

Love to all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home