This Page

has been moved to new address

Bloomin' in Burke

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: Bloomin' in Burke

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Bloomin' in Burke

Since Ian was having fun with his friends while I took this walk, I want to mention that items of note this week are the fact that he is now saying "lighthouse" instead of "house-light" and "excavating" instead of "axeing."  (Bulldozers still "bull," and backhoes now "backhoe.")  Also, he has been trying to do his own buttons. 



I want to note here, that these geese looked all peaceful when they were swimming together on the other side of the pond, but the near one gave a totally different "vibe" when it was swimming at me at top speed, hissing and trying to make itself look bigger.  Yes, I'm still bitter because I was bitten as a child.

Current Weather conditions: 68 and sunny

Distance traveled: 3.42 miles
Current Total Distance Traveled: 95.66 miles


I owe the babies: $23.92


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home