This Page

has been moved to new address

The rain's got us down...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: The rain's got us down...

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The rain's got us down...

Today was a "wrong side of the crib" day, which is to say the little dude woke up from his nap in a bit of a snit. (No, really.) So once he settled down to happily playing in the sandbox, I decided that "if it ain't broken, don't step on it" definitely applied and let him play. I took off for my walk pretty much the minute my husband came in the door. Ian had pre-selected "Pie Rats" as the book Daddy was to read him when he got home, so they did their "arr"s and their "yo ho ho"s while I made my escape!

Current Weather conditions:
58 degrees and threatening to rain.

Distance traveled: 2.04 miles

Current Total Distance Traveled: 87.5 miles

I owe the babies: $21.88

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home