This Page

has been moved to new address

Heh

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: Heh

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Heh

So, I know what you are thinking. "Hooray, another blog! I was worried we would run out! We're SAVED!" Well, time will tell whether you enjoy my adventures in yarn and babies.

Today, Ian and I saw our first daffodils of the year. His first ever. I was far more impressed than he. I tried to show him crocuses and periwinkles yesterday, and he wasn't impressed with those, either.

Our current "big" project is that Ian and I are training for a 3 mile walk in support of the March of Dimes, which is called March for Babies. So far this week, we have logged five training miles, aided and abetted by our beautiful weather.


That covers the baby, and as far as the yarn is concerned, I'm currently exploring the hopsac stitch and some cotton/acrylic yarn. More on this later. I'm also working on a knitted burp cloth, experimenting in no-slip bootie bottoms, and designing cats for color pattern knitting. For some reason I've been very unfocused this week, so hopefully I can pull myself together and see these documents through to the posting stage. Join my yahoo group to be notified when new patterns are available.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home