This Page

has been moved to new address

Late Breaking Bulletin

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: Late Breaking Bulletin

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Late Breaking Bulletin

Guess who knows what books are?

That's right, Ian will be eight months old in four days, and he made his mother's heart sing this morning by reaching for a book and crying until I read to him! As soon as I opened the book and started to read, he snuggled in and started to touch the pictures and make little happy noises. My thanks to all of you who have endowed his little library.

We had a light dusting of snow on the ground here this morning, but the sun has burned it almost all away. Ian and I went out yesterday evening so he could experience the snow- we don't see much of it down here! I also caught the beginning of the lunar eclipse last night, and the daffodils are starting to send out advance parties to see if perhaps they're welcome here. (I've assured them they are.)

I hope you are all well and that you are getting ready for spring. Our love to you all.

Meghan

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home