This Page

has been moved to new address

We're walking to Luray...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: We're walking to Luray...

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

We're walking to Luray...

This year, the destination of my virtual trek for babies is... Shenandoah National Park.  Located 85 miles from my home, I'll be detailing my virtual "stops" and donating 50 cents for every mile of the distance I walk, and a dollar for every mile I don't get done before my deadline, which is not March Day, but... BABY DAY.  That's right, Baby 2.0 will arrive just before the March for Babies this year, so he, his big brother, and I will be completing our virtual journey BEFORE the "big day" for babies, which is May 15.

I hope you'll join us, and I also hope you'll find it in your heart to sponsor us on this virtual walk.  How about 10 cents a mile? 25? Every little bit goes a long way toward making a day when every baby is born healthy!  We look forward to having you with us along the way.  Just click on the March for Babies badge to make your donation and help us SAVE BABIES!


View Larger Map








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home