This Page

has been moved to new address

"I need my keys!"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: "I need my keys!"

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"I need my keys!"

Heading out for the playground tour of Upland Woods....

We actually hit the Elementary School playground and the local tot-lot today. I'm not sure exactly why running around the playground and climbing everything in sight counts as a break when you're two, but he walked a bit further than he'd normally be up for without saying "Mommy, carry me..."


Quotable Moment:

Ian: I wanna go different park, Mommy!
Mommy: (pointing) You don't want to go to the playground over that way?
Ian: No, Mommy, I wanna go 'nother one park.

Distance traveled: 1.16 miles

Current Total Distance Traveled: 22.95 miles

I owe the babies: $5.74







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home