This Page

has been moved to new address

still in there!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: still in there!

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

still in there!

I have had many calls and emails asking if we've had a baby yet, since Ian was due on the 16th, so this is just a short note to let you all know that he is still in there, to our (and our doctor's) surprise and dismay.  He and I are both still doing very well, although I am running out of clothes that fit... good thing I can sew, as I refuse to buy anything at this stage of the game!

If he doesn't make an appearance on his own, I'll be induced on Monday, so look for news from us next week.

thanks to all of you for your love and support!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home