This Page

has been moved to new address

Shedding a little light on things

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: Shedding a little light on things

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shedding a little light on things

For instance, I cannot believe how many places under the new lights turned out to be much, much dirtier than I thought.  So, if you're planning to do this project, allow an hour to take your kitchen apart and empty all the cabinets, 45 minutes to install the lights themselves, and the rest of your day to clean up all the sawdust you create and wipe off all the dirty smudges that are suddenly very obvious.



PS: While I was up on my step stool, I observed that the dirtiest places in the room are those I can't see from the floor.  What a different world very tall people must live in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home