This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm in the garden...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: I'm in the garden...

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm in the garden...

"I have to fix Daddy's Car."

As you can see, my little volunteer Japanese Red Maple seems to have survived the transplant and is doing well.

In the next step of my efforts to surrender a little bit of the need to do it "right" and just enjoy my garden, I looked up which of my collection of herb seeds would do well in part shade and got started with my "kitchen garden" today.  I planted sweet basil and parsley so far and several others will follow.

Naturally, I had help.  Ian and I talked about worms, planted the seeds together, dug together, and just generally enjoyed this gorgeous day, which was in the high 70s, dry, and breezy by late afternoon.  Just perfect!





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home