This Page

has been moved to new address

Love that imagination

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Semele's Riches: Love that imagination

Semele's Riches

Adventures in handmade childhood.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love that imagination

Overheard from my 2 1/2 year old today:

(Gravelly voice) Daddy's home now!
(Squeaky voice) Hi daddy! You goin to work?
(Gravelly voice) No!  Daddy NOT go to work! Daddy play with Ian now!
(Squeaky voice) Ian WANNA play with Daddy!

Wish fulfillment and dramatic play, anyone? Love, love, love it!

He's also started calling me "Mom" instead of "Mommy" which I don't love, but I guess it's better than "Meghan," which I get sometimes...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home